The Perfect Doctor for Zend Framework Development
Taking PHP technology to the next level, the Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, corporate friendly licensing schemes, and most importantly - a rigorously tested, agile code base. The primary focus of Zend Framework is building highly secure, reliable, and modern Web 2.0 applications. Zend Employs widely available APIs from leading vendors like Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Flicker, as well as API providers and cataloguers like Strike Iron and Programmable Web.
Benefits of Zend Framework
In the current competitive market of web application development, developers are dedicated to seek cost effective and time saving ways to deliver a great application. Our Zend Framework Developer offers a proven agile code base. Zend Framework provides secure, reliable application and web services. Zend is the favorite Framework selected by programmers and developers as it is the simple and productive selection to generate fast, easy and robust web applications.
Easy Application Development using Zend Framework facilities
- All components are fully object-oriented PHP 5 and are E STRICT compliant
- Use-at-will architecture with loosely coupled components and minimal interdependencies
- Extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts and PHP-based templates by default
- Flexible Table Gateway implementation for accessing data from a relational database in an object-oriented environment
- Support for multiple database systems and vendors, including MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Informix Dynamic Server
- Authentication and ACL-based authorization using a variety of backend systems
- Data filtering and validation for enhanced application security
- Session management
- Configuration component to promote consistent configuration management throughout the Zend Framework and ZF applications
- Email composition and delivery, retrieval via mailbox, Milder, POP3 and IMAP4
- Indexing and search that supports the Lucerne index file format
- Internationalization and localization
- Creation of forms using PHP, configuration files, or XML
- Identity 2.0 technologies such as Microsoft Info Card and OpenID
- Multiple formats for web services, including XML-RPC, REST, and Google GData.
- Flexible caching sub-system with support for many types of backend, such as+ memory or a file system.
- Simple logging component inspired by log4j
- Native-PHP component for reading, updating, and creating PDF documents
- Serialization of PHP data structures to and from JSON to facilitate AJAX development
- API for consuming RSS and Atom feeds
- Client libraries for many web services out of the box, including Amazon E-Commerce Service, Akismet, del.icio. us, Flickr, StrikeIron, Yahoo!, Audioscrobbler, and Simpy.
For More Information Enquire Here. Our Sales Team will present you with a fully customized proposal detailing the specific services we can offer to meet your requirements.